DDX3216 Presets

This forum is open to general topics. Please keep the conversations clean and nonconfrontational.
fjb59

DDX3216 Presets

Post by fjb59 »

hi all. i just picked up a lovely econd hand Behringer ddx3216, and iit is in beautiful condition. the only problem is that when i did an erase,, i accidentally erased all the presets of which there were many, eq for voices, guitars etc. compression defautls, you know. the kind of thing that you are not supposed to delete. it doesn't stop me using the desk but it means i have to figure out on what settings things should be on. does anyone know where i can download the presets? i have the manual and the software but no presets.

Thank you.
GaryH

Re: DDX3216 Presets

Post by GaryH »

I do still have them! That's the good news, bad news is I don't know where I put the files. It may take me a day or two to locate them. I have a lot of files of different things including a 5.1 surround sound scene that kicked around at some point way back when. I will find them....one day :-)
fjb59

Post by fjb59 »

GaryH wrote: Wed May 04, 2022 4:47 pm I do still have them! That's the good news, bad news is I don't know where I put the files. It may take me a day or two to locate them. I have a lot of files of different things including a 5.1 surround sound scene that kicked around at some point way back when. I will find them....one day :-)
any help you can give will be much appreciated. it will save me a lot of mucking about trying to figured out the levels. all that i have now are the defaults ecept for the effects which can't be overwritten. i would have thought the other presets would have been write protected too but hey ho.
GaryH

Post by GaryH »

@fjb59 I cant find them yet...I know they are here on some drive, just need to locate it. Might take a few more days as I have some other work over the next few days. I will keep looking when I can grab a few minutes.
fjb59

Post by fjb59 »

GaryH wrote: Thu May 05, 2022 10:10 pm @fjb59 I cant find them yet...I know they are here on some drive, just need to locate it. Might take a few more days as I have some other work over the next few days. I will keep looking when I can grab a few minutes.
thank you. i will keep checking on here
fjb59

Post by fjb59 »

if anyone is looking for an answer to this i found some presets here.
https://en.audiofanzine.com/digital-mix ... ias/other/

they have txt extensions but are actually zip files so save them as zip files and they should work
GaryH

Post by GaryH »

@fjb59 I finally found an old folder with some DDX3216 things related, copied it, sorry it took so long. If I ever find more I will also post.
Here is the dropbox link:

https://www.dropbox.com/sh/cfqrvrijx8mb ... -0PSa?dl=0
fjb59

Post by fjb59 »

GaryH wrote: Wed May 11, 2022 4:21 am @fjb59 I finally found an old folder with some DDX3216 things related, copied it, sorry it took so long. If I ever find more I will also post.
Here is the dropbox link:

i found the origionals but yours has a treasure trove of stuff i don't have so thank you so much :)
Fredusk

Post by Fredusk »

the dropbox link is out, can i have a new one please ?

[/quote]
GaryH

Post by GaryH »

I will look, desk is long gone now

Return to “General Chat”