x32 edit app tap point configuration?

M32 and X32 Digital Consoles
Fingerpickingood

x32 edit app tap point configuration?

Post by Fingerpickingood »

So, there are 2 sort of tap points, there are the tap points for sends, which I can easily find in x32 edit. But then there is another setting for tap points for the outputs, which are found on the console here:

on the very last list, right before the delay pot. But where do I set that in the x32 App? Can I modify those parameters in it?

I was thinking it might again be the sends tab, how it sends to matrixes, but, My monitors the other way weren't set correctly for the taps on the console, and I went and modified those, and saved the scene, and those matrix sends look the same in the scene I saved after I changed it, and also the scene before I changed it.
pvannatto

Re: x32 edit app tap point configuration?

Post by pvannatto »

Hey @Fingerpickingood, output taps are found in the Routing section, Out 1-16, Aux Out and Ultranet (also called P16) screens. Using the X32-Edit, right click on the circle and choose the desired tap.
Paul Vannatto
Global Moderator
Fingerpickingood

Re: x32 edit app tap point configuration?

Post by Fingerpickingood »

pvannatto wrote: Fri Jul 01, 2022 8:10 pm Hey @Fingerpickingood, output taps are found in the Routing section, Out 1-16, Aux Out and Ultranet (also called P16) screens. Using the X32-Edit, right click on the circle and choose the desired tap.
Oh man, thanks a ton. I even looked in those, and somehow totally missed that long the bottom there. Thanks again!

Return to “M/X32 Consoles”