iPad app for the M32?

M32 and X32 Digital Consoles
KMaxwell

iPad app for the M32?

Post by KMaxwell »

Does the old (and only version that I can find) version (3.1.0) of the Behringer iPad app for the M32 work if the mixer has V4.06 firmware installed? I am aware of and use Mixing Station this is for a different user.
GaryH

Re: iPad app for the M32?

Post by GaryH »

It does still work. X32-Mix. Not sure there is am M32-Mix but it's the same program either way.
clh

Post by clh »

It works for most things, but it doesn't match all of the latest features of the v4 firmware. For example, in the Routing it doesn't have the separate "Output" and "XLR" pages, only the older single "Analog Out" page, and it doesn't have User routing. That's the most obvious thing I've found so far.
GaryH

Post by GaryH »

@clh There were always things in that app that didn’t work. Very early on we all but begged for some features that never came. It did however improve over time. It was always a fairly elegant gui and what does work works very smoothly and nicely. I actually used it for a bit today and with the latest x32 firmware so…it does work. I moved to Mixing Station at some point a long while back and am very happy with it. It’s a rare day I use X32-Mix but I do know why many do.

Return to “M/X32 Consoles”