DAW USB Alt No Audio To Fader

Behringer WING Consoles
Jsun_Tyler

DAW USB Alt No Audio To Fader

Post by Jsun_Tyler »

I am trying to configure a new wing by taking DAW tracks from last show, send over to the Wing to save to Wing card. I have been trying to achieve this using ALT input on channel 10 pointing to USB Audio as a source group. I can see an audio signal on the Source Group USB Audio but no audio is coming to the fader. To add context in this case I am using USB 10 which on the main input is being used could that be the issue of why no audio is coming to actual fader? Is this possible? Is there a better way to achieve this? Did a random test using A1 and that works from the daw but I can't determine what is different about the channels I already have configured.
rolfdc

Re: DAW USB Alt No Audio To Fader

Post by rolfdc »

Please try to configure the routing in such a way that the usb inputs are routed directly to the card output.
That worked for me.
The volume of the tracks are to be adjusted in the DAW.
Jsun_Tyler

Post by Jsun_Tyler »

rolfdc wrote: Sun Dec 18, 2022 9:17 pm Please try to configure the routing in such a way that the usb inputs are routed directly to the card output.
That worked for me.
In your example are you sending audio from the Wing to your Daw?
pvannatto

Post by pvannatto »

Jsun_Tyler wrote: Sun Dec 18, 2022 7:46 pm I am trying to configure a new wing by taking DAW tracks from last show, send over to the Wing to save to Wing card. I have been trying to achieve this using ALT input on channel 10 pointing to USB Audio as a source group.
After you assigned the USB signal to channel 10 ALT, did you switch the Input Select from Auto to Manual, then manually switch to ALT on chan 10's second screen?
Paul Vannatto
Global Moderator
Jsun_Tyler

Post by Jsun_Tyler »

pvannatto wrote: Mon Dec 19, 2022 2:49 am
Jsun_Tyler wrote: Sun Dec 18, 2022 7:46 pm I am trying to configure a new wing by taking DAW tracks from last show, send over to the Wing to save to Wing card. I have been trying to achieve this using ALT input on channel 10 pointing to USB Audio as a source group.
After you assigned the USB signal to channel 10 ALT, did you switch the Input Select from Auto to Manual, then manually switch to ALT on chan 10's second screen?
No I did not know that was an option but I will try that
rolfdc

Post by rolfdc »

Jsun_Tyler wrote: Mon Dec 19, 2022 1:26 am
rolfdc wrote: Sun Dec 18, 2022 9:17 pm Please try to configure the routing in such a way that the usb inputs are routed directly to the card output.
That worked for me.
In your example are you sending audio from the Wing to your Daw?
I'm using the above process to transfer tracks from my DAW to the wing live cards ( multi track).

Return to “WING Consoles”