USB multitrack recorder/player for Raspberry PI 4

Various 3rd party apps available
pvannatto

USB multitrack recorder/player for Raspberry PI 4

Post by pvannatto »

I came across this interesting app for the Raspberry Pi 4 and for the X-Air, M-Air, X32 and M32 consoles (maybe even for the Wing). It is a multi-track recorder/player using the Raspberry Pi 4 and a USB 3 stick or SSD drive. It creates multi-track wav files (similar to the X-Live and W-Live cards). Unfortunately I don't have a spare Raspberry Pi 4 available (mine is being used by my wife for our finances - using GNU Cash) and RPi 4 are extremely difficult to purchase at this time. So I can't test this app and give a report. But it does look promising for a portable multi-track solution, particularly for the XR18/MR18 consoles.

https://www.z-liverec.com/
Paul Vannatto
Global Moderator
pmaillot

Re: USB multitrack recorder/player for Raspberry PI 4

Post by pmaillot »

That's pretty cool!
angr77

Re: USB multitrack recorder/player for Raspberry PI 4

Post by angr77 »

New version of Z-LiveRec v2.27 is recently launched!

Z-LiveRec is a USB multitrack recorder (up to 48 channels) for Raspberry PI and audio devices and mixing consoles like Behringer Flow 8, XR18, X32 or WING…and Mackie DL Series.

In 2.27, includes many improvements and improved support for virtual sessions via VNC to remote control multitrack recording and playback on the PI from an iPad/iPhone. Just perfect for virtual soundchecks!

Check it out: Www.z-liverec.com

Trial versions available for both 32 bit and 64 bit versions of Raspberry OS Bullseye.

Best regards

Anders / Z-liverec.com
Angr77, Flow 8, XR18, Mackie DL32S, X32 Core, X32 Rack and WING + S32, 2x S16 + X-Touch and A&H CQ20B
Developer of www.z-liverec.com

Return to “Miscellaneous Apps”