Wav2Live

daboos

Wav2Live

Post by daboos »

Hey Patrick,

Firstly, I want to express my gratitude for developing the Wav2Live software, which is precisely the tool I need for my project.
However, I have encountered an issue while attempting to use it. Specifically, I am receiving an error message that reads "multichannels ch1_wav not supported".

I have carefully followed the instructions outlined in the readme file, using a 24-bit WAV format and adhering to the prescribed naming convention. Despite my efforts, I have been unable to resolve the problem.

I would be extremely grateful if you could offer any assistance or advice on how to overcome this issue. Thank you in advance for your time and expertise.
pmaillot

Re: Wav2Live

Post by pmaillot »

This specific error is due to the fact the source files are [already] multichannel files (stereo files?). The wave files the program accepts must be single channel files and have the corresponding flag in their header [ two bytes at index 7 and 8 of the FMT chunk].

Hope this helps...
-Patrick
daboos

Post by daboos »

Thanks very much Patrick you were spot on and it works great
daboos

Post by daboos »

Hi Patrick hope you are doing well, once again thanks for the great application.

Is there a way to change the name of the file displayed on the playback page? They currently show as date created. I have quite a lot of tracks displaying and I have to remember which one is which but it could potentially cause issues on a show.

Thank you!
pmaillot

Post by pmaillot »

Well, once you move them to your computer, yes, you can change the name, but be aware the desk only knows/understand the hexa date format it created, so I would not recommend changing the names.

Return to “Patrick-Gilles Maillot's Free Apps Support”