Best practice for physical outputs with FX busses?

M32 and X32 Digital Consoles
pvannatto

Re: Best practice for physical outputs with FX busses?

Post by pvannatto »

audibell wrote: Wed May 31, 2023 7:21 am I include a sample scn, the routing is from an old show. Inputs are correct but
I'm interested in your staging and remapping technique to utilise more outties .
I haven't forgotten you. Hopefully tomorrow I'll have some time to look at it and provide some routing.
Paul Vannatto
Global Moderator
audibell

Post by audibell »

That's very kind, we're all busy - in your own time, plz - I won't be able to think until Monday :roll:
BRgds WT
pvannatto

Post by pvannatto »

Hey @audibell, sorry for the delay. I finally found some time to have a look and make the desired routing for you.

As per your post, I've created 2 scenes and 2 routing snippets (see attached zip file below).
The interconnectivity for the two X32 Racks and the DL16 stage box is as follows ((A) and (B) are the AES50 ports):
X32 FOH (A) <-> (A) X32 MON (B) <-> (A) DL16

The Gatorado FOH.scn is for the X32 Rack FOH and the Gatorado MON is for the X32 Rack MON.
- X32 Rack MON buses 1-6 (IEM 1-3 stereo pair) go out the XLR-M jacks 1-6 on the back of the X32 Rack MON
- FOH subL and MainL go out the XLR-M jacks 7, 8 on the back of the X32 Rack MON
- X32 Rack MON buses 7-12 (IEM 4-6 stereo pair) go out the XLR-M jacks 1-6 on the DL16
- FOH subR and MainR go out the XLR-M jacks 7, 8 on the DL16

If for some reason something doesn't work as expected, let me know.
Attachments
Gatoll-New.zip
(19.29 KiB) Downloaded 84 times
Paul Vannatto
Global Moderator

Return to “M/X32 Consoles”