Behringer B205D doesn’t work

This forum is open to general topics. Please keep the conversations clean and nonconfrontational.
Pinguinikitz

Behringer B205D doesn’t work

Post by Pinguinikitz »

A few weeks ago I bought the b205d PA/Monitor speaker, it worked excelent until today.

A few hours ago I plugged my keyboard (as usual) into the front panel (Channel 1) and no audio came out, neither from channel 2.
I went ahead and tried the main in in the back panel and audio comes out but very distorted and it’s unusable.
What can it be and is there a possible fix for this?
pvannatto

Re: Behringer B205D doesn’t work

Post by pvannatto »

Hi @Pinguinikitz, welcome to our forum. Check to make sure you are plugged into the right jack in the keyboard. I had a similar scenario this last Sunday at my church when we added a keyboard and I inadvertently plugged the cable into the wrong jack. Also change the cable (yes cables can go bad).
Paul Vannatto
Global Moderator
Pinguinikitz

Re: Behringer B205D doesn’t work

Post by Pinguinikitz »

pvannatto wrote: Wed Jun 07, 2023 11:34 am Hi @Pinguinikitz, welcome to our forum. Check to make sure you are plugged into the right jack in the keyboard. I had a similar scenario this last Sunday at my church when we added a keyboard and I inadvertently plugged the cable into the wrong jack. Also change the cable (yes cables can go bad).

Yes! sorry I forgot to mention, I tried different cables and it’s still the same. I also double checked that the jack on my keyboard is really the output jack.

Return to “General Chat”