Is the Synthribe "cloud under maintenance" currently?

Various 3rd party apps available
MeneerJansen

Is the Synthribe "cloud under maintenance" currently?

Post by MeneerJansen »

Dear Behringer forum members,

I want to update my RD-6 and I'm using Windows 10 for that. You have to download and run the application Synthribe (ver. 2.6.9) for that. When I run the application it recognizes my RD-6 and it can load my patterns (sequences) so the connection to the PC and the app is just fine.

However, when I try to update the firmware then I get the error message:

Code: Select all

Cloud under maintenance
I read on the internet that some people get that error for months. And I can find no info on the internet if it's really under maintenance at the moment (10 December 2023) So my question is: is the Synthribe really under maintenance at his moment as far as you know?

Best regards,

MeeneerJansen :)
MeneerJansen

Re: Is the Synthribe "cloud under maintenance" currently?

Post by MeneerJansen »

Still same error message. Guess that for some reason Windows 10 and the SynthTribe application aren't compatible on my computer.

Any of you have this problem of not being able to upgrade firmware? Do you have a solution or workaround?
MeneerJansen

Post by MeneerJansen »

<<bump>> Reply from Musictribe/Behringer after 9 days:
Behringer wrote:In regard to our previous correspondence, can you please confirm again which Synthtribe version you have? Because the latest update is version 2.6.9. You can download it from our product page. The link is below:

Also, can you please try updating your firmware on a different computer? Sometimes the computer is not compatible with the software or, in general, with connecting to a particular piece of hardware.

I am awaiting your earliest response.

If you need further assistance, please do not hesitate to contact us.

At your service,
I am using ver. 2.6.9. So they don't know why their own software is not compatible with the operating system it's supposed to run on.

Just like some other people on the internet I can see what patterns there are on the RD-6 so it's recognized just fine. Only the part of the SynthTribe software that has to connect to the internet doesn't work.

Does anybody here have an old version of SynthTribe for me? Or the older software called Synth Tool? Or is there another forum on the internet where I should ask this? I get no replies here...
pvannatto

Post by pvannatto »

MeneerJansen wrote: Tue Dec 19, 2023 10:06 am Does anybody here have an old version of SynthTribe for me? Or the older software called Synth Tool? Or is there another forum on the internet where I should ask this? I get no replies here...
Welcome to our forum. Unfortunately, I don't think there is anyone here that has any experience with this SynthTribe or Synth Tool. Most of us are users of the digital consoles, such as the X32, X-Air, Wing, etc. Please understand that this is not the official Music Tribe forum. We are just passionate users of their products.
Paul Vannatto
Global Moderator

Return to “Miscellaneous Apps”