No sound with Dante DVS

Everything to do with the Dante Audio Networking aspect of the digital eco-system
ajacquem

No sound with Dante DVS

Post by ajacquem »

Hello,

in a band of 7 members, two of them use the Dante DVS from a Mac (MainStage) connected to X32 Dante card.
It worked perfectly for two years but last week we had an issue with one of the Macs, sound was perfectly generated by DVS but did not enter (or was not red by) in the X32...

Last night, problem also appeared with the second Mac. Dante Controller did not show any issue...

I checked the routing and X32 attributes, everything is correct.

After trying to find the problem with Audinate by several email exchanges and tests, nothing was found on the Macs or in the DVS.

I'm thinking of a defect in the X32 Dante card, do some of you had the same problem?

Thanks,

Andre
GaryH

Re: No sound with Dante DVS

Post by GaryH »

@ajacquem I don't generally use macs but I wonder if you have the most recent firmware for the X-Dante card? It should be 4.2.3.13 Also the most recent version of Dante Controller? It sort of feels like maybe it's a hardware issue, hope not.

EDIT: Can you post some pics from DC? The clock status page and device info page? These once all devices are turned on and in the state where they would normally be working.
ajacquem

Re: No sound with Dante DVS

Post by ajacquem »

Problem solved...

that was an error in the in-out routing of the X32. No hardware involved!

Return to “Dante Audio Networking”