Changing channel delay with Scenes

M32 and X32 Digital Consoles
Nipper

Changing channel delay with Scenes

Post by Nipper »

Hello there.
I have a theater play with different delay zones for the actors (depending on their position on the stage).
I must change the delay of them via scene or snippet, but I don't see how I can do it without affecting the GAIN of the channel.
I'm sure it must be a way of solving that since it is a basic feature for a console, but I can't find the right way to do it.

Hope some of you can help me. Thank you very much
pvannatto

Re: Changing channel delay with Scenes

Post by pvannatto »

Nipper wrote: Mon Mar 18, 2024 11:45 am I have a theater play with different delay zones for the actors
Welcome to our forum. Not sure what you mean by "delay zones". Please explain.
Paul Vannatto
Global Moderator
Nipper

Post by Nipper »

Thank you Paul.
I apply a certain amount of delay depending on the position of the performer (miked) on the stage, to align his voice with the PA system.
This "delay zones" are usually solved with groups or buses, depending on the console I'm using. You change this assignation in each scene, according the performers position.
Now I'm trying to achive this with a M32/X32 console and I can't find a way to solve it.
Any approach to solve this for theater plays will be much welcomed.

Thank you
pvannatto

Post by pvannatto »

Nipper wrote: Tue Mar 19, 2024 11:21 pm I apply a certain amount of delay depending on the position of the performer (miked) on the stage, to align his voice with the PA system.
Each channel (chan 1-32, not Aux chan) have a delay (0. to 500ms) in the config screen (right side).
Paul Vannatto
Global Moderator

Return to “M/X32 Consoles”