Solo Not Working on Headphone Monitor

Behringer WING Consoles
misajay

Solo Not Working on Headphone Monitor

Post by misajay »

I recently switched our broadcast mix send from a buss to a matrix, but I noticed that I am now unable to solo individual channels. I have set the routing on Aux 7/8 to be the Main PA mix and I can hear that, but when I solo a channel I still only hear the whole Main PA mix. I'm sure I'm just missing a setting but I cannot find what I'm missing :/

I am a newbie to sound tech in general so I'm sure it's something simple.

Any thoughts or help is appreciated!
misajay

Re: Solo Not Working on Headphone Monitor

Post by misajay »

I should say, Aux 7/8 routing is the Main PA matrix. Not sure if that makes a difference or not.
pvannatto

Post by pvannatto »

misajay wrote: Wed Apr 10, 2024 3:47 pm I have set the routing on Aux 7/8 to be the Main PA mix and I can hear that, but when I solo a channel I still only hear the whole Main PA mix.
Welcome to our forum.
Unfortunately the Wing uses Aux 7/8 for the headphone output and can't be changed. Assign your Main PA matrix to something other than Aux 7/8 and assign Monitor 1/2 back to Aux 7/8 and it will work as expected once again.
Paul Vannatto
Global Moderator
misajay

Post by misajay »

Yep, that was it! At some point I accidentally changed the routing and wasn't sure what to put it back to. Immediately saw the Monitor option in routing after your suggestion. Thank you!

Return to “WING Consoles”