Problem with drivers and streaming [Traktor3pro+S2 MK3+Behringer UMC404HD+ turntable]

innerdrum

Problem with drivers and streaming [Traktor3pro+S2 MK3+Behringer UMC404HD+ turntable]

Post by innerdrum »

i broke my dj mixer and decide to try a controller for the first time but i would like to continue use my UMC404HD audio interface since the controller one is not great compared to it.

On the room sound and cue is always fine with whatever driver i choose in traktor (Behringer UMC WASAPI exclusive/shared or UMC ASIO)

Problem is when i add OBS to the combo. OBS meter will only go up if i choose UMC WASAPI SHARED mode on traktor settings but latency is 20ms and theres some random audio skipping on the stream.

If i choose WASAPI EXCLUSIVE mode, it won't pick up

and If i choose UMC ASIO on traktor + the ASIO plugin for OBS, it only pickups the turntable on inputs 1-2 of the UMC404HD

NOTE: on wasapi shared and wasapi exclusive i'm not able to set input routing for the turntable in traktor (shows as DISABLED inputs)

If im stucked with WASAPI SHARED MODE, is it possible to reduce the latency somehow?

looked up on Native Instruments knowledge base on how to integrate my audio interface to traktor but they only redirect to help articles using NI audio interfaces lol.

English is not my native languaje and im not using any translation services. Thank you for your patience

Thanks in advance,

Nicolás

Return to “Audio Interfaces”