SX2442FX Mixer effects processor Presets

lyle950

SX2442FX Mixer effects processor Presets

Post by lyle950 »

I have a Behringer Eurodesk SX2442FX Mixer - 24 Input 4 Bus mixer & when it powers up it has effects processor presets of 1 & 25.

It never changes.

For the hall we are using the mixer in the best presets are 13 & 13.

Is there a way that these can be set so that when the board is turned on that the 13 & 13 presets automatically appear?

Thanks in advance

Lyle
pvannatto

Re: SX2442FX Mixer effects processor Presets

Post by pvannatto »

Hi @lyle950 , welcome to the forum. It has been over 10 years since I used a Behringer analog mixer (it was an MX2442).

When you selected the desired presets, did you press on the preset selectors to save them? if you did and it didn't save for the next time you turned on the mixer, then that might be a feature it doesn't support. I had a quick look at the online manual and unfortunately it doesn't mention keeping those settings after the mixer is turned off.
Paul Vannatto
Global Moderator
lyle950

Post by lyle950 »

Thanks for the input.

I have looked online but haven't been able to find if there is a workaround to save the settings I need.

Lyle
Galileo330

Post by Galileo330 »

Hi, Lyle. I have the same thing on my board. 1 & 25 seem to be the powered-off defaults. You have to dial in what you want and press, which I'm sure you know, but they don't save. I have forgotten these after a power disruption but you hear it right away, lol. BTW, if you have the same effect on each of them, isn't it possible to use just the one effect on 13 and dial in how much you want in each channel or to the mains? Just wondering if there's an advantage to your method!

Return to “Analog Mixers”