Download/Upload settings

The new Flow8 digital console
OkvardzZ

Download/Upload settings

Post by OkvardzZ »

Greeting! I'm new here. The great thing is that we can store the whole mixer setup and call it up somewhere later. However, I am interested in the following: is there a possibility to download someone's stored and published settings from the Internet? Can I take it from a similar band and possibly adapt it to myself?
Thank you for your reply!
GaryH

Re: Download/Upload settings

Post by GaryH »

Sounds like you are asking about scene (for an X32) type files. Though I do not know much about the flow 8, IF it has a way to save/load its settings offline to and from a computer it should be easy to do what you ask. The hard part may be finding a spot that has these files available to download. Maybe there is a facebook or similar user group that has this. I would search for Flow8 user groups.

Maybe https://www.facebook.com/groups/behringerflow/about/
kgallen

Post by kgallen »

Flow8 has a USB port for connection to a PC. However I don't know if this is only for firmware updates. I don't think there is a PC app like X32-Edit or X-Air for the Flow8 and thus no utility to pull and push saved configs to/from the device. The device itself as you've already commented can store and recall mixer setups.
NZdave

Post by NZdave »

You save the snapshot into your cell phone 'SnapshotLibrary' and with that Snapshot you can log on to another Flow8 and recall that Snapshot. I just tried that and it works.
However... where that snapshot data is saved "within" your cel phone or device & to be able to email that?
Not sure.

Return to “Flow8”