Roland Pro AV

GaryH

Roland Pro AV

Post by GaryH »

I have a bunch of Roland Pro AV items, all used but in perfect working order. I am in the East Coast US so if you are not, perhaps the shipping will be prohibitive. I will try to do it nonetheless. If interested, please PM me. The prices are ridiculously low!! For sale: an M-400 48 ch digital mixer, a 200i Digital mixer, one s-3208 stagebox, one S1608 stage box. ALL with hard cases!! The case for the M-400 was over $800 itself. One S-1000 48 ch stand-alone recorder which can pair with any REAC stage box (like the ones above) for mobile 48 ch recording without a mixer!! Also with hard case. I will have them packed professionally and would be willing to absorb some of the shipping costs. Anyway, all top shelf stuff (a bit older tech but still working great-and newer than my X32-Rack FWIW) bought out a retiring sound company's stock and have more stuff than a sane person should have!! Anyway if interested let me know. Private feelers are out locally for the above and these all will be on ebay by the 7th. Prices here will be discounted on account of- I need my house back!! I will deliver once funds are secured within a 100 radius of my home. 06031. Who does that?? NO returns so make sure you want whatever it is.
KMaxwell

Re: Roland Pro AV

Post by KMaxwell »

I used to use the Roland M400 with 2 S1608 stage boxes a bunch of times. It was the first digital mixer that I used to do a Musical theater job with. There is also a simple Palladium Mixer file for the M400 it only does the channel mutes and the fader moves. But looking at the Midi implementation for the M400 it could be made to do a lot more. Do you have a price list of what you are looking for for the different pieces or is it all or nothing?

I don't want to get your hopes up I am just curios and I will keep it in mind if I hear of someone looking for it. I did just talk to someone about it and they wanted to know prices.
GaryH

Post by GaryH »

@KMaxwell Sorry for the delay. $700 or 800 with hard case for the M400, not sure on the1608, probably $3-400, with hard case. Would do all for 1k with cases, that’s the M400 and 1608 together and cases. The case for the M400 was over 800 per previous owner. Or make me an offer I can’t refuse. :-) Will need a bit of cleaning. From normal use. I did the 1608 already, will get at the M400 tomorrow. I’m impressed with the build quality. No worries, I’m putting out feelers in a lot of places. If I off a few items I’ll be happy. Space is scarce at the old homestead.
KMaxwell

Post by KMaxwell »

horse head.jpg
GaryH

Post by GaryH »

@KMaxwell Not sure what your last post means, I’m slow :-) I have some lowball offers and now the R-1000 goes live tonight…I just need some of this stuff to find a new home. The R1000 is pretty cool, and I might keep it. I would maybe keep the 200i and one stage box too. Who knows. I should just get rid of it all really, we shall see.
KMaxwell

Post by KMaxwell »

GaryH wrote: Sun Aug 07, 2022 10:54 pm @KMaxwell Not sure what your last post means, I’m slow :-) I have some lowball offers and now the R-1000 goes live tonight…I just need some of this stuff to find a new home. The R1000 is pretty cool, and I might keep it. I would maybe keep the 200i and one stage box too. Who knows. I should just get rid of it all really, we shall see.
You said "Or make me an offer I can’t refuse." That is basically a line from The "Godfather". He says to someone “I’m gonna make him an offer he can’t refuse.” Then he has the guys prize horses head cut off and put in his bed as a threat. The offer he can't refuse.

This link is very disturbing I don't suggest that you watch it.
GaryH

Post by GaryH »

Ah ha! I do remember that now.

Return to “Non Behringer Equipment”