No output to amps after disconnecting, moving and reconnecting cables

Afinepoint

Re: No output to amps after disconnecting, moving and reconnecting cables

Post by Afinepoint »

What i did like before is that I had individual control over monitors and sub. With the bus they are all controlled with the one slider. I suppose I can still split them out either through inputs on the left or two bases.

I did get the laptop joined up. Quite simple.
GaryH

Re: No output to amps after disconnecting, moving and reconnecting cables

Post by GaryH »

You would maybe benefit from using the M/C bus (Mono/Center) for your subs then setup the "M/C depends on Main L/R" option on the setup pages. Send all ch's that need sub representation to the Mono bus (turn on the Mono/Center button for these ch's). Setup this way makes the mono bus fader automatically rise and fall with the mains fader. The levels relationship between the 2 are fully adjustable. If you really want independent fader control just for the subs don't select the M/C Depends on Main L/R checkbox, however you will need to make sure the mono ch fader gets lowered appropriately when the mains are lowered otherwise the subs will keep outputting sound. Easy to forget. You may still benefit from posting your scene here as previously suggested as it sounds to me like the even though it's working now, it may not be the best way to achieve what you want.

Return to “Tips and Techniques”