Attention For users of the iPad M-Air and X-Air Applications

aircooled76

Re: Attention For users of the iPad M-Air and X-Air Applications

Post by aircooled76 »

pvannatto wrote: Mon Jan 23, 2023 12:23 am What I've never understood is since these users paid a significant price for their iPad (which is way overpriced IMO), why are they griping about paying a few shekels to a third party developer. They would have been far better off to get a couple of good android tablets and Mixing Station and have enough left over to take their wife out on a few dates.
Android app has reduced functionality for some reason. For example you can't look at the faders and see the GEQ on the main at the same time, making it challenging to tune a PA
pvannatto

Post by pvannatto »

aircooled76 wrote: Sat Sep 30, 2023 2:08 am Android app has reduced functionality for some reason
First of all, welcome to our forum. I don't see how that reason justifies iPad users griping about paying a third party developer a small fee.
aircooled76 wrote: Sat Sep 30, 2023 2:08 am For example you can't look at the faders and see the GEQ on the main at the same time, making it challenging to tune a PA
Shortly after I switched from my analog console to the X32, I was challenged to learn how to use the PEQ instead of relying on the GEQ. I took up that challenge and have rarely used any GEQ since then. It is much quicker and results in better quality and the fader is on the right side of the PEQ screen (of all channel strips).
Paul Vannatto
Global Moderator
gr8fldude

Post by gr8fldude »

Anyone having issues using iOS 17 and M-Air/X-Air on X-Air-18?
Rikstar23

Post by Rikstar23 »

gr8fldude wrote: Sun Oct 01, 2023 6:36 pm Anyone having issues using iOS 17 and M-Air/X-Air on X-Air-18?
I asked the same question in the digital mixer section and got a reply from someone saying that X-Air has generally good functionality with iOS 17, though they reported some small graphics issues on the main mixer page.
Last edited by Rikstar23 on Sun Jan 07, 2024 7:14 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Return to “X-Air Edit”