Music Tribe official forum

This forum is open to general topics. Please keep the conversations clean and nonconfrontational.
KMaxwell

Music Tribe official forum

Post by KMaxwell »

It seems like Music Tribe has broken their forum again. When I tried to log in it seemed to think I am a new user it has me as a Newcomer. I looked at messages I replied to and it looks like all of the replies are gone not just mine. And it seems to be really messed up in so may ways.

I just go over there to try and help people and see what kind of issues others are having. I guess it is time to abandon it completely.
thomas

Re: Music Tribe official forum

Post by thomas »

Looks like some exciting news! Let's see, if "new features" will be deployed earlier than Wing FW or XR iOS app :-)
GaryH

Post by GaryH »

I just had to sign in, it works 100% FASTER, that is at least some good news. There are bugs still and likely for a long time if it is anything like the other "new" versions we have endured over the years. At least it isn't Dial Up speed like it was. I could hardly ever stand to go there. Looking up so far.
kmitchell

Post by kmitchell »

I tried to login but it sends me to a registration page instead. Did all the old accounts get wiped out?
GaryH

Post by GaryH »

@kmitchell I think you have to register again but everything of my account was still there once I did.
kmitchell

Post by kmitchell »

Ah. OK. So rather than transferring accounts they make us re-register and then transfer the data. What a way to run a railroad.
kmitchell

Post by kmitchell »

Wow. That forum is a hot mess. Just trying to navigate it made me dizzy. Clearly designed without user input.
GaryH

Post by GaryH »

I agree finding anything is not easy. I am just happy it doesn't take as long to attempt any moves, the speed is much better, Now it doesn't take as long to get mad about how it works :-)
MJKlein
Site Admin

Post by MJKlein »

phpbb is a dinosaur of the forum world, but at least it's super easy to use and fast. We're not trying to win any site design awards, lol but I am very happy to see how much this site is being used to help others. We hit a new record of 6k Google search hits in the last 28 days.
湖口鄉新竹縣台灣 Hukou Township, Hsinchu County, Taiwan
Behringer X32/Dante + Soundcraft Ghost + X32ReaperAutoMate
English/中文
This site is hosted at Dathorn: https://dathorn.com/index.php?r=489
https://www.youtube.com/@phoenixmediaforge
pmaillot

Post by pmaillot »

So I ,like everyone, re- re-gistered... To only find this is again a waste of time.

I can't believe MT cannot get something that just works. This is so bad.
-Patrick

I think this time they lost me for good.

Return to “General Chat”