Zoom and Wing for Full Band Session

Behringer WING Consoles
Jsun_Tyler

Zoom and Wing for Full Band Session

Post by Jsun_Tyler »

I was able to do this on X32 but with the new routing I am confused to how to setup routing. The fact my computer is looking for inputs on channels 1 and 2 is throwing me. Thanks in advance
GaryH

Re: Zoom and Wing for Full Band Session

Post by GaryH »

I think we need more clear details of the issue. I am not sure what you are asking.
Jsun_Tyler

Post by Jsun_Tyler »

GaryH wrote: Sat Jan 21, 2023 12:41 pm I think we need more clear details of the issue. I am not sure what you are asking.
I can figure out the proper routing that would allow me to send an entire full band mix to zoom.
pvannatto

Post by pvannatto »

Hey @Jsun_Tyler, make sure that the USB cable is plugged into the USB port on the back of the Wing (it is separate from the W-Live card). Then in the Routing, Output, USB Audio, assign Main 1L to Output 1 and Main 1R to Output 2. Finally make sure all of your channels are sending to the Main 1 bus.
Paul Vannatto
Global Moderator
Jsun_Tyler

Post by Jsun_Tyler »

pvannatto wrote: Sat Jan 21, 2023 5:36 pm Hey @Jsun_Tyler, make sure that the USB cable is plugged into the USB port on the back of the Wing (it is separate from the W-Live card). Then in the Routing, Output, USB Audio, assign Main 1L to Output 1 and Main 1R to Output 2. Finally make sure all of your channels are sending to the Main 1 bus.
Thank you I will give this a shot
Jsun_Tyler

Post by Jsun_Tyler »

pvannatto wrote: Sat Jan 21, 2023 5:36 pm Hey @Jsun_Tyler, make sure that the USB cable is plugged into the USB port on the back of the Wing (it is separate from the W-Live card). Then in the Routing, Output, USB Audio, assign Main 1L to Output 1 and Main 1R to Output 2. Finally make sure all of your channels are sending to the Main 1 bus.
Is it possible to mix live and send a mix for streaming at the same time? My assumption is yes. For example I would want BUS1 for Livestream, so I am testing with Output Group USB Audio Bus1L/Bus2R, Source Group Bus 1L/1R. I can see the signal on the wing for Bus 1 and I have BUS1 and unity so the signal is healthy but nothing is being sent to the computer. I have USB out of the Wing into my computer. It is probably something simple
pvannatto

Post by pvannatto »

Jsun_Tyler wrote: Sun Jan 22, 2023 5:16 pm Is it possible to mix live and send a mix for streaming at the same time? My assumption is yes.
If you want to use bus 1 for livestream, change the assignment on the Routing, Output, USB Audio of outputs 1/2 to Bus 1L and Bus 1R (because all buses are stereo by design).
Paul Vannatto
Global Moderator
Jsun_Tyler

Post by Jsun_Tyler »

pvannatto wrote: Sun Jan 22, 2023 5:20 pm
Jsun_Tyler wrote: Sun Jan 22, 2023 5:16 pm Is it possible to mix live and send a mix for streaming at the same time? My assumption is yes.
If you want to use bus 1 for livestream, change the assignment on the Routing, Output, USB Audio of outputs 1/2 to Bus 1L and Bus 1R (because all buses are stereo by design).
Awesome this worked thanks
Jsun_Tyler

Post by Jsun_Tyler »

Jsun_Tyler wrote: Mon Jan 23, 2023 1:19 am
pvannatto wrote: Sun Jan 22, 2023 5:20 pm
Awesome this worked thanks
This is working however the audio coming into my pc is very glitchy, pops and clicks. The audio through the speakers are clean, any settings on the Wing I need to take a look at?
pvannatto

Post by pvannatto »

Jsun_Tyler wrote: Tue Jan 24, 2023 4:18 am any settings on the Wing I need to take a look at?
Try changing the samplerate (44K or 48K) on the Wing to see if that helps. Also replace USB cable.
Paul Vannatto
Global Moderator

Return to “WING Consoles”